Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 1 'The Team Unites' (Check first post for download)

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I'm pretty sure they'll remove the Rangers shouting out their names in the opening. Of course I could be wrong. The pilot was interesting, and I'm still deciding if going to Shinkenger episode 3 and starting with that episode was a wise move on their part. Then again they'd probably have a origin episode later on, they have a few episodes to go anyway, before the new Zords show up. Did anybody really like the Zords being called Folding Zords? Come on Saban! Kids should already know what the heck a Origami is...

But some kids still does not know that at all

P.S. The Kanji used to combine the Megazord is 合

That one isn't as "different" as it was also used in Shinkenger for the exact same purpose for "combine" or "gattai".

On one hand, it's surprising the amount of effort they put into giving the Mega Mode a fitting "special character" for their transformation (this doesn't clash with the later "Super Shinkenger" Mode as that one used the kanji for "truth" and thus "true power"). On the other hand they, in adapting a Japanese show for a target audience where kanji-writing is even more "difficult" to learn, replaced a fairly simple character ("big" or 大) with one that's even harder for the kids at home to imitate. Go figure.

Toku Webcomic Artist
I'm pretty sure they'll remove the Rangers shouting out their names in the opening. Of course I could be wrong. The pilot was interesting, and I'm still deciding if going to Shinkenger episode 3 and starting with that episode was a wise move on their part. Then again they'd probably have a origin episode later on, they have a few episodes to go anyway, before the new Zords show up. Did anybody really like the Zords being called Folding Zords? Come on Saban! Kids should already know what the heck a Origami is...

Think of the kids watching. They want to see the giant combined Megazord. I watched episode 1 of Shinkenger today, and I was reminded that they didn't do Samurai Gattai in that. Perhaps that's what's going to play on Sunday. "Episode 2: How we all got here!"

#MissionMiami
If they had adapted the first episode of Shinkenger, It would too similar to Lightspeed's first episode. Which is not why they did it but in my opinion, It's a good thing.

It established a small little story, the hardship of being a Ranger, villains motifs, action, weapons. It's a good way to start a REVAMPED series.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Basically an already formed team first episode done right can be seen in Wild Force.

Yes but you still get to see how the Wild Force Red or Gao Red gets to become a Ranger in the first episode

Lurker
I can't get over how many are bitching,because they didn't get every detail spelled out to them.. Pretty clear most of you don't watch tv these days... They don't always start out giving you every detail.. :laugh:

Not only that as I said before I truly believe some people came into watching the show with pure hate and never gave it a chance..

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I can't get over how many are bitching,because they didn't get every detail spelled out to them.. Pretty clear most of you don't watch tv these days... They don't always start out giving you every detail.. :laugh:

Not only that as I said before I truly believe some people came into watching the show with pure hate and never gave it a chance..

I gave it a chance before watching it and I loved it after watching it

Toku Webcomic Artist

I loved it, even though I'd give this episode on its own a 6.5 out of 10. It was Slightly above average, but by NO MEANS terrible, in fact, quite good.