Transformers: The Dark of the Moon (NEW TRAILER IS OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my smart post
yeah typical bay crap. Slow motion close ups of things that look stupid.

And it's likely you and millions other are still going to see it in theaters because Michael Bay is awesome...I said it

Banned
And it's likely you and millions other are still going to see it in theaters because Michael Bay is awesome...I said it

Sorry no. Millions can go see his crap. I will be watching Thor and other GOOD movies.

It's Judgement Time!
There's several cool things in this trailer pointed out by the hardcore fans. Such as a recolor of Brawl (the Tank decepticon from the first movie), what looks like Barricade (the second bot Prime fucks up in the trailer here), and a glimpse of what could be Shockwave in the background (zoomed in shots really support the claim)

This trailer was too short but damn was it sweet. I can't wait for this movie.

For the sake of your sanity, do NOT watch Revenge of the Fallen.

Just watch this review and see how bad it is:
YouTube - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Review

This video ='s "WAH! I DONT LIKE SEX JOKES CAUSE IM STILL A VIRGIN! SOMEONE **** MY FAT ASS CUZ I GOT NOTHING ELSE IN LIFE BUT MY TOYZ!!"

Get. The ****. Over it.

Am I the only one annoyed by reviews like that? That have nothing real to say about the movie?

I haven't watched Revenge of the Fallen yet... guess I'll have to bite the bullet before I see this one? It looks more interesting.

I'll admit, RotF had some problems. But that's because the filmmakers were pieces shots together without a script thanks to the writer's strike. They did what they could with their schedule and the limitations.

But I still love the movie. Definitely don't stop yourself from watching it just because some TF fanboys can't pull the G1 prime diecast out of their asses.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'm not a G1 fan myself. More of a Beast Wars guy but I also greatly enjoyed Cybertron.

I wasn't really that impressed by the first movie, more because I'm extremely annoyed by the 'shakey blurry camera' style of Michael Bay and that annoying habit of framing everything with the humans at the center! I mean the movie moves to the city and the Autobots get into battles with the Decepticons and... it all ends up in the FUCKING BACKGROUND?! WTH?! I came to see giant robots duke it out damnit, not Shia Lebeouf run around in front of CGI blur of metal bits spining around.

I also hate the overly complicated design of the transformers, it clash with my own aesthetic preference of streamlined designs. Animated really tickles my fancy design wise. Wish I could have caught more of that show but it was never on at a time I could watch it around here.

Banned
I'll admit, RotF had some problems. But that's because the filmmakers were pieces shots together without a script thanks to the writer's strike. They did what they could with their schedule and the limitations.

But I still love the movie. Definitely don't stop yourself from watching it just because some TF fanboys can't pull the G1 prime diecast out of their asses.

I love how everyone blames the writers strike for TF2 being ****. There was no writers strike for TF1, and that sucked quite a bit.

Are you really that dense and stupid? The TF fanboys are the ones drooling all over it. Just go look at TFW2005. The fact you need to generalize everyone that doesn't like it as you did, just shows you are a fanboy yourself. A lot of people loved those moves, and a lot hated them. Should I say that

EVERYONE THAT LIKED THE TF MOVIES WANTS TO GIVE BAY A REACH AROUND AND A CUM GUZZLE?

I mean come on. You aren't this stupid.

Banned

Truth.
Disliking the film(s) for Legitimate reasons (such as cinematography, writing or design) is one thing, then there is being a Gee Wun-er.

Maybe if they stopped writing their DanielXArcee slash fic's for two seconds and actually try to enjoy anything in the series made after 1986 (or in some extreme cases, 1984....:redface2:), they might not be so stupid and shortsighted.

Banned
Truth.
Disliking the film(s) for Legitimate reasons (such as cinematography, writing or design) is one thing, then there is being a Gee Wun-er.

Maybe if they stopped writing their DanielXArcee slash fic's for two seconds and actually try to enjoy anything in the series made after 1986 (or in some extreme cases, 1984....:redface2:), they might not be so stupid and shortsighted.

It's pretty clear you are even more clueless about that fandom than saiko :laugh: You guys bashing the G1 purists really should buy yourselves a clue. They are the biggest group in favor of how WONDERFUL the movies are. And by the way. Legitimate reasons for not liking a movie are up to the individual. It can be anything they want. Who gave you the right to set what people have to pick as their reasonings?

But what ever. I see this all the time. Some people are perfectly right to like a movie, but the ones that don't must be wrong about their way of thinking. You guys enjoy your shitty movie. I'm gonna see stuff like Thor, Captain America, etc.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
One thing awesome about the movies is that it lets the Hasbro designers go nuts with toy designs because anything with the movie's brand will still sell so marketing can't say no.

Its how we got freaking BIPLANE and TOASTER transformers. Those are awesome.

Can't wait to see what other crazy ideas the Hasbro guys are going to sneak into the toyline this time around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.