Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

Ore, Sanjou!
(Could at least compromise and be somewhat co-operative, please? This is not going very well, and we won't get anywhere with Kengo impeding so much. Seriously, please just cool it, alright? I don't want to have to take drastic measures)

Last edited:
Lurker
(OOC: Well how about you delete that post you made and I'll edit mine saying that everything went ok then. Sorry for being a problem.)

Ore, Sanjou!
Yuto took a deep breath and pulled Kengo back in, the door closing behind them "Good, now settle down and try to get along with everyone"

"Don't you think that was a bit much, Yuto?" Deneb asked him "Deneb, sometimes you have to be firm. This is a war we're fighting, and if we can't work together on this, then we'll all die"

Deneb then went over to Kengo and said "I apologize on Yuto's behalf. Here, have some Deneb Candy" He said, offering some pieces of candy to Kengo

Lurker
Kengo took the candy and put the sucker in his mouth and said," Don't apologize for your master he just seems like one of those people who is short tempered. You seem really calm to be honest so it just is funny how you work together with him." Kengo walked over and sat back on the table before saying," So how fast is this train? I mean we aren't that far away from China you know?" Kengo said in a joking voice.

Ore, Sanjou!
"This," Owner said, whacking Kengo on the back with is cane to have him straighten up "is the DenLiner, and where an airplane could get there in 3 hours, we can get there in 1, and with all the time you were bickering, we're halfway there already. Oh, and if I so see fit," he then held out a "no entry" ticket "I can ban you from this from my trarin for eternity"

Last edited:
Takumi already having enough he stood up "Alright instead of wasting time we should get ready since we are almost there."
he then opened his bag and pulled his belt out before wrapping it around his waist under his jacket.

Lurker
(Actually, Artic, that first part could be edited so that rather than Umioh discovering he had the memory but didn't know it to him realizing that in the dream was the memory he already had, as these posts already established that Umioh had the Memory when the Rider found him)

(That was the Utopia memory, not the T2 Ocean memory. I could rewrite it so that is would be the T2 Ocean memory if you want, though)

(Confirmed that he found the memory during the NEVER incident in Futo. I guess you just forgot. Moving on)

(Not exactly, he just recounted the experience of the NEVER incident. He didn't find any Gaia Memories until the RWRF fight in Futo, but again, I can edit it if you want though)

---

Hachiko felt some pity for Kengo when he said his family was killed by Kaijin. "Ah... I'm sorry to hear that. My parents were killed by a worm. Well, just my dad, as the worm mimicked my mom." Hachiko said.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
(well, we'll just go with him having found the T2 Ocean Memory and continue on from there, though that won't come into play just yet, so it's not something we have any need to worry about at the moment)