Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
How about we just say "Hey, this is the new thread....Post" It's not like people wont know what to do.

Some folks don't back read... unfortunately.. unless the mods go ahead and lock this thread... Scheduled for this weekend.... ;)

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I think it was obvious to us all since episode 1. Hopefully we find out more about him soon.

Kougami would be one heck of a boring villain if knew everything about him from the get-go. But I think we'll all be upset if he remains as much of an enigma until the end of the series.

Some folks don't back read... unfortunately.. unless the mods go ahead and lock this thread... Scheduled for this weekend.... ;)

The next thread will be started by a mod this weekend, since only mods and admins can lock the current thread to keep people from posting in it. As for the future, I guess one of us will just close and reopen when they get close to the 3000 limit after this.

Henshin!!
Im kinda on the fence about the Black Core medal Combo (scorpion, crab, and shrimp) but Im sure itll grow on me. I love that panda combo and have to get that panda coin. Tryin to find that magazine so I can get one ordered.

私の占いは当たる
Just a reminder from that "secrets of Rider" variety that aired a while back--OOO (Tatoba) and Birth will fight lion-jellyfish Yummy on a pier.

It's over 8,000!
Actually that would be a good opening for ver 2.0 of the thread, I think DecaEnd should start it because he gives us rumours very often.

I agree. He has the rumors and we have the speculation. :thumbs:

The next thread will be started by a mod this weekend, since only mods and admins can lock the current thread to keep people from posting in it. As for the future, I guess one of us will just close and reopen when they get close to the 3000 limit after this.

It would be easier to find the threads from the ones posted by DecaEnd.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well, if he starts a new one one of us can lock this one, I suppose. He'd just want to PM whichever mod happens to be online when he wants to do it, assuming someone else hasn't gotten around to doing the switchover already.

Eye See You
Why do people always post stuff that I posted before?:sweat:

Maybe they get off on it?.

Kougami would be one heck of a boring villain if knew everything about him from the get-go. But I think we'll all be upset if he remains as much of an enigma until the end of the series.

No doubt. We still got like 30 episodes to go and 2 movies... I think something will be revealed. I'm actually more interested to know the whereabouts of Foundation-X and the interested they had in the Core Medals that we saw at the end of W.

It stinks.
Just a reminder from that "secrets of Rider" variety that aired a while back--OOO (Tatoba) and Birth will fight lion-jellyfish Yummy on a pier.

I wonder if were going to watch that this coming episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.