PARTY HARD
Someone told me here (probably DK) that Aigis will be hard to pose because of her lack of limbs where her feet are supposed to be. Max Factory only supplied little nooks that can keep her standing without a stand (though a stand is given too).

Honestly, I can see his/her point. Because she doesn't have joints or feet, it's hard to properly pose her. You'd have to take advantage of the straight-lined nooks to position her while setting her legs in different ways. The nooks WILL provide the same amount of balance jointed feet would, but the lack of feet is a drawback...

Though I love her rocket fist! lol

Figma Kamen Rider Blank Knight -Pre-order

Figma Kamen Rider Blank Knight -Pre-order

01191540_4d36875f5cb1c.jpg

visit my thread if interested to pre-order it

pre-order open : from 1/24 to 2/24

PARTY HARD
Anyone here own the Drossel figma(s)? Like...all 4 of them? I'm actually interested in getting them (and she's funny as ****!).

I think they come with this...black-frame set of....something on it. I dunno, it looks like the frames they use for model kits. What are those?

I dunno if this has been posted yet...

Some images for the PSP bundled Black Rock Shooter White ver.
1296023262921.jpg
1296025168089.jpg

Anyone here own the Drossel figma(s)? Like...all 4 of them? I'm actually interested in getting them (and she's funny as ****!).

I think they come with this...black-frame set of....something on it. I dunno, it looks like the frames they use for model kits. What are those?

I thought they only released one white Drossel figma and all 4 yet ? :O and even the white one is like hard as hell to get, I know one of the locla stores had it for the longest titime and its finally been bought >.<

By the way just got my Kouyou Haruhi yesterday ! ~ first schoolgirl figma .... to pose with my school boy Lelouche..... which I am having troble posing since I just can't seem to get the poses of school uniforms right :(

Now I Just need to invest in $50 to get a normal Nagato so that I can use the movie faceplate and paste it on her...... =_+ which will be redicuouly hard to find since she was 001 in the line up..... so much for being the first normal release figure.

Dang, both crab-boy and robocop arebeing pushed back ? ah well..... gues that saves me more money to pay up for my other auction items, and guess this month there's only Kazuma to wait for then ~

BY the way no one still knows what the 100th figma will be right ? is it the white ver. of lack rock shooter ?

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
I thought they only released one white Drossel figma and all 4 yet ? :O and even the white one is like hard as hell to get, I know one of the locla stores had it for the longest titime and its finally been bought >.<

...But...I wanna know if anyone has one and if it's good or not...