Polish developer CookieByte Entertainment and publisher All In Games released the beta version of Fort Triumph, their medieval fantasy turn-based tactics game, on Steam Early Access months ago. Today they not only revealed when they plan to release the finished version, they also announced a console release for the game.
Gamers can expect Fort Truimph’s finished form to appear on Steam in the first quarter of 2020. This is also when the game will be made available for Playstation 4 and XBox One. In addition, those who backed the crowdfunding campaign for Fort Triumph will receive a free key for a PS4 or XBox digital copy.
“As those of you following our progress know, it has always been our priority to open the gates ever wider for new adventurers,” said developer CookieByte in an update for Kickstarter backers. “It started on day 1 when we chose to always release builds for Mac and Linux along with the PC ones, it will continue in the future with the planned console versions…”
In addition, these announcements came with a June update for Fort Triumph. These things have now been added:
- Story Campaign – Act 1 of 3
- Male heroes – New male hero models
- Faction Heroes – Humans, Goblins, Trolls & Undead
- Deeper Strategic gameplay – More buildings, locations, units & artifacts
- Skirmish Mode
- Procedural map generation & the Caves environment – Caves are now playable on Skirmish with special procedurally generated maps
- New Abilities – Chain Lightning, Holy Shackles, Bolster & many more
- Localization – German, Polish, Russian
Fort Triumph is currently playable on Steam Early Access.