I would have written a highly polished paragraph introducing you to Jollypunch Games’ new fighting title, Fly Punch Boom!, that used impeccable verbiage and words like “erudite.” However, I decided I cannot possibly put it better than the game’s creators did in the press release they sent us.
“Do you ever feel like punching your friends so hard they have to be farted out from the moon’s butt cheeks? Ever digested your enemy, then farted them out so hard everything exploded? Ever dropkicked your best friend so hard they flew around the world and came back to you, only to be dropkicked again until their head flew off? Ever smashed an Elvis lookalike bird into the Earth with such power that the planet split in two?”
“You can do all that in Fly Punch Boom!, and much more. People best described it as “Then the anime theme kicks in: The Game”, or “what a Dragonball Z game should look like.”
– Destructible levels where everything is a trap, and everything is a weapon
– Anime fights with flying smashes, deformed faces and ridiculous special moves
– 40+ stage fatalities: get mauled by cats, break the planet in half, or explode in the moon’s arse!
– High impact cartoon graphics that zoom from space to a character’s face
– Local Multiplayer and Single Player modes: 1v1, 2v2, story, arcade
We have nothing to add to that. Watch the insane trailer for yourself. Fly Punch Boom! will be out later this year for PC.