It was one year ago today Square Enix launched Final Fantasy Dissidia Opera Amina on mobile devices. With millions of downloads since then, Square considers the app a success, and they’re celebrating its birthday with a truckload of new content.
Four new event quests, free multi-draws, anniversary-themed daily missions, new costume packs and stickers, and more will be added to the game over the next month….plus, Beatrix from Final Fantasy IX will be stopping by soon, and she’s recruitable.
Square’s full bullet list of updates is reproduced below.
- Global-First Character – Players can recruit the fearsome Alexandrian general Beatrix from FINAL FANTASY IX, available in early February.
- Free Multi Draws – The first Multi Draw will be free to players for six banners. The first two are now available, and the subsequent banners will become available throughout the month of February.
- First-Anniversary Event Quests – Four sets of event quests await players, with one set being released each week. Players can challenge these quests to earn Anniversary Tokens, which can be exchanged for five-star weapons.
- Anniversary Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous login bonuses, including Armor Tokens, Draw Tickets, newly introduced Power Tokens and more.
- Anniversary Daily Missions – Players can earn High Shards, Gems, and other valuable character upgrade materials by completing daily missions.
- Limited-Time Cloud Costume Pack – This limited-time offer includes 9,000 Gems and the Buster Sword NT Ver., which previously was only available through a select promotional campaign.
- Anniversary Stickers – New stickers commemorating the first anniversary have been added to the Dissidia Point Shop.
- Additional Rewards – Double rewards from Cycle Quests, half SP Cost for World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures quests and triple rewards for standard Daily Missions are available throughout the month, while Co-op First Meet Rewards are also reset.
Final Fantasy Dissidia Opera Amina is available now on iOS and Android.