Disgraced, a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events from developers Corrosive Studios, has landed on Steam Early Access. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan. Describing the game, Corrosive Studios have said:
“Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun’s army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you’re expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.”
Disgraced is set to have a number of features, including:
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
The game will also include:
- Build Your Resistance
Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion. Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction.
- Assemble Your Team
Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team.
- Fight Back
Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You’ll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you’re lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
You can find the game on Steam Early Access here.