Eliosi’s Hunt Gets Playable Demo, Kickstarter
TDZ Games releases the public demo for its top-down action-platformer Eliosi’s Hunt, and has announced a Kickstarter, which will start at the end of July. Eliosi’s Hunt’s demo was released followed by an announce of a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. This challenging sci-fi game is inspired by Crash Bandicoot and Metal Slug, combining shooting and platforming.
The game is being well received by the public, attracting for its visuals and difficulty, leading to comparisons with games like Dark Souls, famous by its high level of difficulty. Eliosi’s Hunt will be released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Eliosi’s Hunt is a sci-fi top-down shooter and platformer with a unique universe, challenging gameplay and beautifully crafted graphics.
The game is set to have a number of features, including:
- Stunning visuals
- Challenging but fair gameplay
- Fluid and responsive controls
- Player-centric design
- Mixture of hand-made and motion captured animations
- Unique and expensive lore
- Story about persistence and determination
- Time goals deliver frantic experience for hardcore players
- Explore distinct and dangerous environments
- Perfect your skills as a bounty hunter
- Follow your and your friends’ time improvement through the online leaderboard
- Collect weapons and items to help you complete your first contract
- Find hidden items to upgrade your drone and your equipment
- Keep track of your journey with the world map
You play as Eliosi, an ingenious young zelicyan who dreams of becoming a bounty hunter, but completing his first contract will be more challenging than he thinks. During your journey, you will face monsters from nature, mutated creatures, bloodthirsty tribes, natural phenomena, a robot army and more. Eliosi can use several weapons and equipment to help him through the dangers and obstacles around him, and of course, his companion drone, a little robot that he created to help in his adventures.
The route will give you the opportunity to upgrade your drone and your skills, but to do that, you must go to the most dangerous places in the planet. It will take a lot of persistence and will to learn from the mistakes for this young zelicyan to fulfill his dream. Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, the team from TDZ Games works to create impressive visuals and a fun and dynamic gameplay, building the best experience for the game.