As of today, Kaia Studios’ Dynasty Feud is out on the Playstation 4. In this multiplayer brawler, you can play as any one of 40 offbeat characters from multiple time periods, backgrounds, and fighting styles. These guys all belong to one of eight dynasties battling for supremacy against each other.
From a zombie to a werewolf to a mummy, they all sport different strengths and weaknesses, and mastering them is crucial to winning matches. Any resemblance to the Smash Bros. series is not a coincidence.
“Like most gamers around my age, I treasure the days – and nights! – spent beating my friends in Super Smash Bros,” says Eneko Egiluz, the CEO & co-founder of Kaia Studios. “It inspired me to create Dynasty Feud, a lean-and-mean competitive brawler that takes the speed and lethality from the classics up to 11. I can’t wait to see what the PlayStation community does with our very colorful (and slightly insane) cast of characters!”
Dynasty Feud is mainly an online brawler, but it supports up to four players locally. There’s also the All-Star mode for single players. This release also includes “The Night Party,” a DLC pack released for the PC version last Halloween, free of charge.
* Choose a dynasty and fight in fast-paced, all-out, one-hit-kill brawls!
* Master 40+ characters across 9 unique dynasties.
* Customize your very own dynasty in All-Star mode.
* Fight in epic 2-4 player battles offline with friends or online with opponents worldwide.
* Witness mass destruction as levels are left in ruin by hectic battles.
* Get to know the crew of “The Night Party” – a special Halloween dynasty!
Look for Dynasty Feud in the Playstation Store — it’s $14.99. It’s also available on PC.