Dollhouse Coming Physically To Switch This October
After a successful launch on PC (via Steam) and Playstation 4, the psychological horror game Dollhouse is heading to Nintendo Switch — and will be released in physical form there, as it was on PS4.
Dollhouse mixes film noir with horror themes to tell the story of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past. As she investigates, frequent flashbacks to recovered memories will appear, slowly filling in the blanks. But Marie must constantly stay on her toes, because someone’s after her, likely with the intent of murder! It’s fortunate that one of Marie’s special abilities allows her to see from her own pursuer’s vision, revealing exactly where they are in relation to her and what they’re up to.
But you’re never completely safe in Dollhouse, and not even a second playthrough is assuring: the areas are procedurally generated, so you never know what to anticipate next.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls
The Switch version of Dollhouse will make use of the device’s exclusive features including touch screen menu navigation, HD Rumble that simulates the player’s heartbeat when their stalker is near, and optional gyroscope controls for the first-person camera. Dollhouse will be released digitally and physically on Switch this October.