On April 12 developers Nvizzio Creations and Meridian 4 hosted a special Twitch livestream to show off their new tower defense game, Eden Rising: Supremacy. If you missed it, despair not: Nvizzio and Meridian uploaded the entire session to YouTube, and you can watch it embedded below.
In Eden Rising: Supremacy you play as an armored soldier called a Warden, who’s been tasked with defending human strongholds called Crucibles from hostile alien creatures. The Crucibles serve as your base, and they’re where you can upgrade your weapons with the materials you find, as well as make your characters more powerful.
Eden Rising: Supremacy will be arriving on Steam Early Access next month, and sport the following features:
- Open world, co-op that blends tower defense action with open world survival.
- Explore a rich, open world full of exotic flora and fauna.
- Survive an alien planet filled with danger around every turn.
- Defend the crucibles in action-packed tower defense gameplay.
- Craft a variety of unique weapons, armor, and traps to defend the Crucibles.
- 8-player co-op (16-player at full launch); create your own server for your friends or join an open one.
- Customize your server difficulty for tribes of any size and control the challenge.
Current plans are for Eden Rising: Supremacy to stew in Early Access for about six months before it’s ready. The estimated delivery date for the finished game will be in the fourth quarter of 2018. And now, the footage….