Acclaimed developer Arc System Works has introduced Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo to the Nintendo Switch! It’s a top-down beat-em-up where you traverse a war-ravaged landscape (the result of World War IV….I guess we survived III) in your very own robot mech. Unfortunately your enemies also have mechs and there are far more of them. But we don’t think it’ll be TOO much of a problem.
When World War IV ended with the unexpected betrayal of the mech suit GEAR forces, humanity thought it was doomed. The berserk mechs were dubbed RAGE suits, while the remaining survivors held on to hope, huddled in underground shelters. Having recovered several GEAR suits for their own use, the battle to reclaim the surface from the RAGE forces has begun!
- Equip blades, chainsaws, laser cannons, pile bunkers, and many other weapons for your fighting robot of destruction.
- Scores of different parts allow you to make your GEAR match your personal fighting style.
- Tense story mode that documents humankind’s last, desperate struggle for survival.
- Play the mission-based story mode or fight against AI in an arena mode.
- Scavenge new parts off of your fallen foes to upgrade your GEAR even further!
- Contains all previous DLC, such as the “Old Hero and Broken Gears of Time” content, along with new armor, weapons, and missions.
Damascus Gear: Operation Tokyo is downloadable now from the Nintendo eShop for $14.99. Now here’s what the game looks like….