Game developer Doborog released the Early Access version of Clone Drone In The Danger Zone back in 2017. They’ve been working on the beat-em-up ever since and it’s almost ready for prime time…not just on PC but everywhere else. Doborog announced console versions of the game today.
The premise is that your mind has been downloaded into that of a gladiator robot, and you’re now forced to fight in an arena for the amusement of the Robot Empire that has taken over the Earth. But they won’t have it for long when the robo-human resistance rises up! A story is nice, but the real attraction of this one is the online battles, which can be played in Co-op or Versus mode. You can also make your own arenas and share them with others.
- Unique Slice-and-Dice Gameplay: Perfectly time every attack in intense physics-based combat where any part of the body can be precisely sliced off, and each hit can mean death
- Surprising Weapons: Equip your robot to fit your playstyle with weapons like flame swords and giant hammers to equipment like jet packs, piston-powered superkicks and flame-throwing dinosaurs
- Single player adventure: Dive into an epic tale of human defiance against robot overlords in story mode or tackle endless and challenge modes
- Online-Coop: Use the power of human friendship (and laser swords!) to survive in the arena
- Online Versus mode: Battle friends in “Last Bot Standing” – A Battle-Royale-like game mode with up to 15 players, or fight in 1v1 duels
- Level Editor: Make custom levels and challenges and share them with other humans! Explore the rich Workshop library of nearly 30,000 awesome human-built levels (exclusive to Steam)
- Entertaining Commentary: With over 38,000(!!!) spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
Watch for Clone Drone in the Danger Zone to appear on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, XBox One and PC later this year.