Team 8 is proud to announce the official release of their first production Genetic Disaster, now available in its final version on Steam.
In this “cooperative” roguelike from 1 to 4 players, you can play online or in local mode to animate your Saturday nights with your friends.
With a colorful environment and weapons bigger than your characters you will be immersed in a world full of creatures as evil as intelligent. You will have to upgrade your character to survive and go kick some mean bosses’ ass.
Your goal? Escape from the manor of the mad scientist and its 10 procedural levels. Cooperation will be the key element to your success, but may also be the path to losing: between shared resources, unique improvements and friends’ fire shots, your chances to get out alive are quite thin.
Features of Genetic Disaster include:
- Levels are procedurally generated
- Background and characters hand painted
- More than 65 powerful and crazy weapons
- 4 uniques characters with special abilities
- Upgrade your hero over the levels
- Controls especially designed for keyboard/mouse and gamepad
So, if you’re looking for a fun way to play an old-school game, but one with new school twists, the game might just be one you could enjoy. It’s available now.