Clank! is a deck-building board game from Renegade Studios. The premise is that you and your friends are sneaking into the lair of a Smaug wannabe who hoards all the treasure he can grab with his scaly limbs.
Why’s it called Clank? Because that’s the noise you want to avoid making! The dragon is asleep when you enter, and you want to make sure he stays under for as long as possible. But as you play, hitting CLANK! noises is inevitable, and sooner or later, you’ll be running for your lives. Also, the more treasure you steal, the angrier the dragon will be when it wakes up. Maybe plunder in moderation?
Soon Renegade will be expanding the Clank! experience with the Adventuring Party add-on. This package expands the game to allow for six players…six new asymmetrical starting decks with thieving identities are included:
- Lead Trusty companions as the Dwarf Agnet.
- Build Wonderous Collections as the Elf D’allan.
- Smash hordes of enemies as the Orc Garignar.
- Sling arcane spells as the mage Lenara.
- Amass primate power as the MonkeyBot Prime.
- Or stir up a paw full of trouble as the devious cat Whiskers.
There’s even a new monster…if you thought the dragon was tough, wait’ll you contend with Hexavultus, the fire-breathing hydra!
Clank! Adventuring Party will be released in September 2020. Make your preorder today and you’ll receive Lightning Reflexes, a free promo card.