Snowpeak Studio’s team-based melee combat multiplayer game Blood Ancestors is now live on Steam Early Access, and it’s gained a lot of improvements since its open alpha test.
Start out the game by choosing from 18 different characters (each plays differently) and then pick your desired build for each character, based on three strategies: offensive, defensive, and utility. From there, refine your characters further with over 150 skills to learn. Battle with friends in teams of five, earn experience and become unstoppable!
Since the alpha, Snowpeak has added a training grounds area, as well as a new map, St. Mary’s Cathedral. They’ve also revamped the user interface and menu system based on feedback.
“We’re thrilled to be launching on Early Access and to be bringing new and improved content to the players.” says David Broto, co-founder of Snowpeak Studio. “We received so much great feedback during open alpha that helped us to continue to improve the game for players, we’re excited to see what they think of the new map and changes!”
- Fast-paced 5v5 multiplayer action
- High fantasy medieval world
- Brutal fights in melee combat
- Objective based gameplay
- Choose between 18 classes with different gameplay styles (6 in the Early Access release)
- Create your own build by choosing 3 styles (offensive, defensive, utility) from a pool of more than 150 varied skills
- Extreme character customization
- More than 6 multiplayer maps (3 in the Early Access release)
- Fight to secure the Relic and unleash a powerful ultimate attack
Check out Blood Ancestors on Steam Early Access starting today for $8.99 — a temporary 40% discount from its normal price of $14.99. The discount will only last a week!