Berserk: The Cataclysm, a free-to-play collectible card game has launched its Steam Greenlight campaign, getting a new trailer alongside the campaign. You can watch the trailer for the game below. According to the developers behind the game, its exclusive automated battle system has lead it to become one of the most successful online trading card games due to its complexity and meta game, which includes clan wars and territory control thought warfare and PvP.
In Berserk: The Cataclysm, players have to demonstrate their strategic skills by creating their own squads, Berserk’s very own card decks. The game takes place in the fantasy world of Laar, a universe destroyed by the Darkness in which there are limited resources, and outrageous beings dwell the lands. The fight for survival is a continuous battle for the few remaining territories ofLaar: only those Ungar sorcerers who manage to raise their lands towards heaven and create a floating island will survive.
The game is set to have a number of features upon its release, including:
- Create your own squads by mixing more than 1,200 available cards, as well as improve and evolve their cards to create ones that are more powerful.
- Develop your own strategies, combining all kind of cards and elements.
- Conquer other players’ territories to increase their own resources.
- Enjoy different kind of battles, including PvP and PvE.
- Enjoy a large PvE content with RPG elements within.
- Participate in regular tournaments like “The King of the Hills” in which the one who holds the throne will have to resist attacks from other players.
Berserk: The Cataclsym includes the expansion “PvP Update” that emphasizes on 1vs1 content, rounding it off with the Tournaments—a league based on eliminatory matches known as “Ranked League” or “Ranked Ladder.” You can find the game on Steam Greenlight here.