Iron Saga has been downloaded over ten million times across China, Japan and Korea, and the English version was introduced last month. The mech battling game boasts a variety of modes including Story Mode, Gaiden and Challenge Mode; each can be played either solo or with friends.
Gameplay in Iron Saga is real-time combat with an emphasis on strategy. If the mechs look familiar, that’s because they were designed by artists who have worked on various Gundam anime. Now developer Game Ducky has announced a new event, Armored Gull, that will last from now until February 13.
The Armored Gull is a boss you have to defeat…you must be level 15 or above to take on the quest that leads you to it. Progression through the quest will result in the accumulation of ND Ores, which can be redeemed at the special event Armored Gull Merchant in Babylon Shop for stuff like new pilots and resources.
You may also run across new mecha in chapter 18 such as B.A.T. Samurai…defeat it and you’ll be rewarded the Breaking Dawn Mech in exchange for shards earned from its defeat. There are also new pilots available to collect now….look for Chosokabe Wayne, Eleven (no relation), Fiona, and Gwen Pullan at HQ.
- Over 500 mechas and pilots
- Over 100,000 skin and effect combinations to choose from
- Beautifully animated humanoid mechas
- Engaging combat featuring an inertia system
- Actively pilot your mech dodging oncoming attacks and firing freely
- Rewarding friends system – greet friends daily to earn bonus rewards
- Multiple game modes including guessing arena, combat simulation, rocket pack, amazing race, card games, and corps conflict
- World-renown composer, anime director, character designer, and voice actors
Iron Saga is available now on iOS and Android.