In 2017 Fair Weather Studios published their turn-based strategy title Ancient Frontier. In the game, you play as a commander of a fleet of space pirates. Your goal: become #1 in the galaxy by growing your armada and taking on other pirate armies.
Now Fair Weather is expanding the game with Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows. This new campaign adds at least twenty more hours of playtime to the main game, containing over 20 story missions and over 50 side missions.
- A full campaign with over 20 story missions
- Over 50 procedurally generated side missions
- Dynamic initiative-based turn-based combat
- Purchase, outfit, and control the unique pirate faction ships
- Hire and assign crew members that gain experience and power along with your ships
- Hire unique mercenaries and ships to add to your fleet
- Experience over 50 random events
- Customize your play style by unlocking technologies in an extensive Tech Tree
- Large, detailed maps to fight across space
- Three different strategic resources to manage
- Dozens of different weapon systems and abilities to control
- Includes both free DLCs; Ancient Frontier – The Crew and Ancient Frontier – Quests and Events
Watch for Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows, to be released in the fourth quarter of 2018 on Steam.