A Long Way Down, the deck-building roguelite RPG set in a dark and tormented world, will be released on Steam on January 16, 2020.
Inspired by hits like Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire and Hand of Fate, in A Long Way Down you will have to assemble your party and use your cards to survive, fight and build your way through a dark maze of monsters.
A Long Way Down will be launched in Early Access, and it will stay that way for four to eight months. The game currently contains two to three hours of gameplay, around forty cards, three playable characters, and a dozen monsters.
* Build a crew to roam the darkness of the mastermind’s lair
* Dive in a journey where sin meets virtue on every crossroad
* Gather memories from your past to understand the heroes journey
* Upgrade epic weapons & armors to overcome bigger foes
* Adapt your play style & upgrade your skills to face various challenges
* Play the adventure again and try new morality choices