Developer Robot Gentleman’s dark comedy is back and better than ever. 60 Seconds Reatomized will be released on Steam in just three days. Due to the way this cartoonish survival game is structured, no two gameplay sessions will be the same.
The bombs are dropping — and the McDoodle family (Dolores, Ted, Mary Jane and Timmy) has just 60 seconds to gather whatever they can and head into their fallout shelter! Once inside, their survival for the rest of the game will depend on what they grabbed in their rush. The Reatomized version of 60 Seconds features many improvements to the experience, including these:
- 4K resolution support – see the apocalypse clearer than ever before thanks to the remade graphics!
- New sounds, art and unlockable visual content, allowing you to add a little color to your fallout shelter!
- New gameplay mode – Survival Challenges – unique, short storylines which will put your survival skills to the test!
- The Metagame – an opportunity to escape the wasteland in form of a storyline spanning across multiple playthroughs! Think you can you get out in style?
- New relationship system – more stories and crazy interactions between the McDoodle family members!
- Brand new achievements for players to unlock
60 Seconds Reatomized will be available on Steam July 25. But if you already own the original version, Reatomized will cost you nothing — you’ll automatically be upgraded. Isn’t that lovely?