Italian developer Indomitus Games is about to unleash their new multiplayer sports game, 5 Minutes Rage, on an unsuspecting world. The action takes place on 2D battle arenas where you have two objectives: get your team’s ball into the goal, and destroy anyone who stands in your way!
Here’s the most interesting thing about the launch: the first weekend the game is up, it’ll be free. Yup, from this coming Friday, March 2 at 9 AM Pacific (6PM CET) until Sunday, March 4 at 9 AM Pacific (6PM CET), 5 Minutes Rage is absolutely free!
- 5 minutes matches, 2vs2 or 1vs1, in local or online mode with leaderboards.
- Non-stop action, fast pacing: your opponents won’t give you a break!
- Colorful 80s flavored atmospheres.
- Many different arenas to battle in.
- Customize the appearance of your robot.
- Train with bots.
- Original minigames: Rage Invaders, Super Rage Box, Lethal Rage.
- Languages supported: English, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese.
After the launch weekend the price will be $11.99. 5 Minutes Rage will commence March 2 on Steam.