Independent games studio NEOPOPCORN Corp released the full version of the dark fantasy metroidvania 3000th Duel on Steam on December 12.
3000th Duel is an obscure exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG containing 150+ monsters and gigantic final bosses in a universe with more than 300 organically connected biomes.
“3000th Duel is addressed to metroidvania lovers and fans of dark fantasy movie classics such as Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas”, says says Kiuk Kim, CEO at Neopopcorn Corp.
The final version of 3000th Duel will include a full story starred by a mysterious masked hero, and improvements such as a better level design and a more balanced gameplay based on the feedback given by gamers.
* Lead a masked hero with no memory, and discover something terrifying about his true identity.
* Explore a huge world with more than 300 organically connected biomes.
* Encounter 150+ monsters and final bosses.
* Use blade-based, sword-based and lance-based attacks.
* Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic.
* Build each player’s main character into one’s prefered battle type.